- Easy to install solution for higher risk sites
- Failsafe, low-cost alternative to oil-discriminating pumps, interceptors and vacuum tankers
- Reduces hydrocarbons to less than 5ppm
- Contains our smart polymer which converts oil into solid rubber so it can’t escape
- Automatically shuts off on detection of catastrophic breach/when filter needs replacing
- Minimal maintenance – no mechanical parts and no power requirement
The Green Rhino Inline Filtration System (IFS) is an enclosed version of our Oil Removal Filter. It provides the same level of oil retention and flow rate but in a more configurable format.
These systems can be easily and quickly installed in new or existing sites. They can be used in the following ways:
- Above or below ground
- Pump or gravity fed
- Inside or outside a bunded area
- At the main point of site drainage
The IFS requires minimal maintenance as it has no mechanical parts and no power requirements.
Water enters the filter from the bund outflow and passes through the smart polymer hydrocarbon filter. The smart polymer turns hydrocarbons into solid rubber, trapping them inside. Clean water is discharged through the outer surface of the filter. Hydrocarbons are reduced to non-detect levels (as low as 0.01ppm oil concentration).
When all the polymer has been activated, flow is naturally blocked so no leakage can occur. This also means that the cartridges deliver a failsafe response when a catastrophic breach occurs. A build-up of water upstream or in the bund indicates that the filter needs replacing.
|GRR 92 20 01 WRC||Inline Filtration System|
|115 x 40.9 x 55.4cm|
|GRR 03 10 00 HRF||Oil Removal Filter (4” Camlock Fitting)||59.3 x 28.4cm||80L/min||Up to 14L oil|