- Save £000s – no vacuum tankering required
- Retains 2.5L of oil sheen
- Filters 20kg of sediment for single person handling
- Simply empty and reuse up to 20 times or until integral hydrocarbon detector turns dark blue
- Water discharged to Environment Agency accepted levels (150µm)
- Highly visible colour to avoid trips
- Harness multiple filters using the Green Rhino Manifold System
This versatile filter cleans oil and sediment from contaminated water, avoiding the expensive clean-up costs of vacuum tankers and jetting vehicles, or fines from environmental regulators.
With Green Rhino Sediment Filters and a pump on your site, or in the back of the maintenance van, you have a dewatering solution you can deploy within minutes.
Our Oil & Sediment Filter is constructed from a multi-layered filter system of nylon monofilament for capturing sediment particles, and layers of polypropylene non-woven material for oil absorbency. With a PVC nylon outer sleeve tested for tensile strength and durability, this rugged filter is built to handle repeated use in harsh conditions.
The filter can be reused up to 20 times (400kg), depending on the geology of the sediment being filtered, or until the integral hydrocarbon detector turns dark blue – indicating that the filter has absorbed 2.5L oil.
Use a Green Rhino Manifold to harness four, six or eight filters to process large volumes of water without the delays or costs associated with vacuum tankers or sediment tanks.
The filter is made from high quality materials sourced from responsible suppliers, all being non-hazardous and not classified.